Warung Bebas

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cheers To The New Year!

Welcome to a new year!
Finally up and running and hopefully a hard working, successful year ahead of us with loads of goals to achieve...

I waited for that 00:00 with the most amazing family and friends and I couldn't have wished for a better time!

Preparations for the night started super early when I woke up at 9 yes... 9 as I had to go get my hair blow dried at VOGUE Hair Sallon Prishtina at 10am (early trips) from there I went for cocktails with my girls where we exchanged NY prezzies... I got a swatch bijoux ring from my boo Festina, scented candles from Nita and a teddy from Rrita!

From drinks I went to Unique Studio to get my make-up done by the amazing Rezarta Galica and then I headed home for family time and fireworks followed by partying with my friends after 1:00!!


How was your NYE?!

xx
D



























0 comments em “Cheers To The New Year!”

Post a Comment

 

katty perry grammy 2013 Copyright © -- Powered by Blogger