Warung Bebas

Monday, December 31, 2012

A friday, a saturday and a photoshoot

Well time flies when your on holiday and I can't believe I haven't posted anything up for 5 days!!!!!!! I know it's NYE tonight and I hope everyone has an amazing night and outfits planned... and I hope to see some pics up! If anyone want's to show me their outfit and be featured on the blog upload images of your NYE outfit on instagram and hashtagg it #duadaily (not expecting anyone to - even though it would be amazing) I WILL BE CHECKING!

Seeing as friday was the last friday of the year 2012 I went for a Topshop combo with a corset and peplum skirt!
Saturday was sooooooooo casual with a Topshop Tee, Jeans and a Anna Dello Russo Collection Necklace....

The photoshoot I went to for a store in Prishtina consisted of amazinggg Herve Leger Dressed which was prettier that the other and yes I got to try most of them for the pics! Otherwiseeee here are some pics and some of the dresses!

Hope everyone has a very happy new year and I will see you in 2013!

Enjoy

xx
D











0 comments em “A friday, a saturday and a photoshoot”

Post a Comment

 

katty perry grammy 2013 Copyright © -- Powered by Blogger