Warung Bebas

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dua Daily Goes to Tirana!

A week into my winter hol and I decided to go with my cousin to Tirana for a day as she had a uni exam to go to this morning, we had to wake up yesterday morning at 5 am but it was sooo worth it seeing as we got to spend the whole day around town as well as catching on sleep on the coach! As soon as we got to the flat breakast was a must then we got dressed and in the pouring rain ran to a cute coffee place called Daily's followed by a bar called Radio and a nice walk around... we then headed home and I conked out for another 3 hours! was woken up for dinner where we had a good traditional Albanian meal...straight after we went to a bar (again) with my cousins and their roommates. Got home slightly late-ish not too late as my cousin and her roomies had the exam early in the morning.... sadly the internet wasn't working well so not only did I not update my blog but no gossip girl finale either :( Oh well, this morning we went to the cutessssst french patisserie, homemade macaroons and coffee and back on the coach we jumped! Now i'm home ahhh time for GG xoxo

wearing:

Day 1: Day
Pink Shoulder Jumper - H&M
Faux Fur Coat - Topshop
Grey Leigh Jeans - Topshop
Shiny Black Dr. Martens

Day 1: Night
White Xo Man Music tee
Disco Pants - American Apparel


D



















1 comments:

  • February 13, 2022 at 9:41 AM
    Unknown Disse:

    Slayyy dua

    delete

Post a Comment

 

katty perry grammy 2013 Copyright © -- Powered by Blogger