Warung Bebas

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fancy That?!

Well sometimes I must say things like this just fall into my hands! So after school I head out to Oxford Circus, Topshop for a quick shop as I had nothing to do (btw bought a cuteee furry red jumper) and I spot a girl, so she looks familiar and then there's a body guard a couple feet behind and i'm like okay casual and then a girl holding her clothes... so i'm like HOLD THA PHONE this is someone i've seen before and I'm like omg it's Ciara shopping in Topshop!!! I quickly text my mate and tell her and she tells me to go take a picture... I look up and I can't find her so i decide to go to a floor below and there she is being crowded by sooo many people... I go up to her and ask her for a pic and she is so cool about it and said we should do a selfie... FINE BY ME! so this is all I could take (wish I looked better and my pout wasnt so forced but oh well)!!

Do you have any funny stories like this?!

xx
D

0 comments em “Fancy That?!”

Post a Comment

 

katty perry grammy 2013 Copyright © -- Powered by Blogger