Warung Bebas

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Smoothie Craze!

I have officially started a new obsession and all I can say is that 'atleast it's healthy'... Bought soo much fruit and veg the other day, just to make healthy smoothies for breakfast!

The one I made this morning, I named it the green monster hahaa It doesnt look very appetising because it's green but it's sooo filling and yum!

If you want to try making the Green Monster Smoothie here's what I put in mine:

A handful of raw spinach leaves
1 Carrot
2 Kiwi's
1 Apple
1/4 Lime
Ginger root shavings
1/2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
1 teaspoon Acai Berry Powder
1 Glass of water


blend them together and voila definately your 5 a day in there!

xx
D

0 comments em “My Smoothie Craze!”

Post a Comment

 

katty perry grammy 2013 Copyright © -- Powered by Blogger