Warung Bebas

Saturday, January 26, 2013


Yesterday I bumped into Kosovar diplomats Ambassador Lirim Grejcevci and Deputy Foreign Minister of Kosovo, Petrit Selimi to speak about #Instakosova, a competition I have been chosen to judge in, for Kosovo's 5th independence. With him was British Member of Parliament Mark Pritchard. After meeting with them and speaking about #Instakosova and showing them the images that have struck me the most, I heard of a restaurant which intrigued me!

I then went for dinner with friends at an amazing restaurant inside the Corinthia hotel. A hotel with amazing interior with 3 restaurants inside and is said to be one of the best spa's in London. I had a lovely dinner at the Northhall restaurant and I enjoyed myself very much. Visit the Corinthia Hotel Website (www.corinthia.com) . I take no credit for the images below as I haven't taken them myself but I would love to share them with you:)

xx
D



0 comments em “ ”

Post a Comment

 

katty perry grammy 2013 Copyright © -- Powered by Blogger