Warung Bebas

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My 4 Top Fave Bloggers

These girls are the one's who inspire me on a daily and what they do is what I aim to do with my blog! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do...

1. Kenza Zouiten-
Fashion Blogger at Kenzas.se the first blog I have ever been addicted to and the reason I started my own blog! Model, Tv presenter and clothes designer and above all absolutely stunning!

2. Chiara Ferragni-
Fashion Blogger at Theblondesalad.com , she is the ideal blogger, goes to all the fashion shows around, travels a lot and works with the worlds finest designers.

3. Aimee Song-
Fashion Blogger at Songofstyle.blogspot.com fashionable LA chick featured in more than 40 magazines and pages for her amazing and unique sense of style!

4. Julie SariƱana-
Fashion blogger at Sincerelyjules.com , model and contributing blogger at Glamour's young and posh blogger network as well as a part of the polyvore bloggers. Started her blog in 09' and it's been huge ever since!








0 comments em “My 4 Top Fave Bloggers”

Post a Comment

 

katty perry grammy 2013 Copyright © -- Powered by Blogger