Warung Bebas

Thursday, January 3, 2013

My 2012

Well where do I start...

My 2012 was the best year yet, It was the year I officially started up my blog, the year I learnt about what I actually want to do with my life and where I want to be, the year where I can't remember one time I was actually upset...

I can say that this 2012 has brought me amazing friends, amazing opportunities and through it all obviously my amazing supportive family that have been there through my ups and downs no matter what! I would like to thank every single one of you for making my year, my life and my memories much more interesting so I have something to tell the grandkids :p

This year has consisted of many things and three of them have been partying, excessive shopping, and major calorie intakes hahaa I know why my new years resolution is......

I have achieved some goals this year and I know my next targets, I have had the time of my life and if this is the bottom I can't wait for what's coming for me next! Hard work and determination will get me what i want, love and humbleness will let me keep that.

Thank you 2012 YOU WERE GOOD TO ME! BRING ON 2013.......

Here are some of my 2012 memories the rest I keep for myself :)

xx
D

0 comments em “My 2012”

Post a Comment

 

katty perry grammy 2013 Copyright © -- Powered by Blogger