Warung Bebas

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Duadaily January Tracklist

Okay so in no particular order these 13 songs make my day soo much better! You can find so many different genre's but that's just me... I can't stick to one genre of music! If I like it I listen to it, just like my clothes... whatever style it is if I like i'm gonna wear it End Of. Sooo without further adieu here is my January Tracklist!
My January Playlist:

1.Suit and Tie- Justin Timberlake ft. Jay Z

2.Collect Calls - Kendrick Lamar

3.I knew you were trouble - T Swift

4.Jump - Rihanna

5.Ho hey - Lumineers

6.Locked out of heaven - Bruno Mars

7.Candy - Robbie Williams

8.Try - Pink

9.Skyfall - Adele

10.Girl on fire - Alicia Keys

11.Spectrum - Florence & The Machine

12.Yeah yeah -Willy Moon

13.Thrift Shop - Macklemoore


Enjoy
xx
D

0 comments em “Duadaily January Tracklist”

Post a Comment

 

katty perry grammy 2013 Copyright © -- Powered by Blogger