Warung Bebas

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back to reality!!

Back to London, back to reality!
Had sososoooo much fun this winter hols and sadly it's gone by so quick and I'm here in bed trying to think about all the amazing moments and they are countless! The shows I've been to, the shoots, the parties! Have my amazing friends and family who have showed me the most amazing time but now it's time for me to get back to my revision and GET DOWN TO WORK! soo much to do, soo many new things coming up!

Before I start posting any new stuff up I did a shoot for Unique Studio the day before I left and wanted to show you some pics we took with our phones before I get the actuall ones sent to me :)

Make-Up : Rezarta Galica (Unique Studio)
Hair : Unique Studio

xx
D





0 comments em “Back to reality!!”

Post a Comment

 

katty perry grammy 2013 Copyright © -- Powered by Blogger