Warung Bebas

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hey December

It's that time of year again, the last month of the year 2012... an end to a long hard-working year, a really good year of mine if I may say so myself! It's now here, that warm cosy jumper and hoodie weather, that sitting by the fire weather, just eating a lot kinda weather! Hope you all have your advent calenders as i have mine and you've stocked up on hot chocolate, tea, marshmallows and biscuits (we can't go without them). Running to starbucks has already become the usual and I have found my winter fave: Vanilla Soy Chai Latte (hold the water) that gingerbread, cinnamon, warm latte to keep you going... hahaa cheeky!

Just a fun fact: This December 2012 has 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays and 5 Mondays... this happens once every 824 years!
Let's hope December will bring some snow by Christmas and New Year to have a very merry December...

I know what's on my santa's list do you???

Well enough of this... here are some images I found online and take no credit for just to get you into the holiday spirit (Thank me later)

xx
D









0 comments em “Hey December”

Post a Comment

 

katty perry grammy 2013 Copyright © -- Powered by Blogger