Warung Bebas

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

HAPPY 100th BIRTHDAY ALBANIA

I have never been so proud to say where I'm from, just seeing all the Kosovans and Albanians from all over the world contributing to the 100th Birthday of Albania whether or not they are there warms my heart! I wish I was there to celebrate with my people! I didn't choose where I'm from... I just got lucky :)

RED AND BLACK I GOT AN EAGLE ON MY CHEST PROUD TO BE AN ALBANIAN!

I gathered some images I saw on facebook and twitter of everyones support! I'm so proud...

@Dualipa: se jam këtu, e do të jem Dem Baba Dem. Gjer sa mali të bëhët hi e hiri mal perseri! #100vjetSHTET

Gjaku im rrjedh shqip

VENDI IM! TË DUA

xx
D













0 comments em “HAPPY 100th BIRTHDAY ALBANIA”

Post a Comment

 

katty perry grammy 2013 Copyright © -- Powered by Blogger