Warung Bebas

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Friday!

Too tired to function and too much homework to be done but I said yes to a long fun amaazing friday night but resulted in me going to bed super early because I wasn't feeling well at all :(
So in college today we have quick recaps on our assignments and head off to the Saatchi Gallery to see the Karl Lagerfield exhibition 'The Black Jacket' and have a guided tour of other Saatchi collections. After the visit at the gallery I head home and as soon as I get home I get a phonecall as an invite to a show at the British Museum which I couldnt resist to say no as it sounded so amazing and it would be a shame if I didn't go... The show 'The Eternal Not' was extremely dramatic and I loved it every bit!!! After we went for coffee at Carluccios and thats where the headache came to meet and greet... I went all red in the face, my eyelids got heavy and I had a massive tummy ache :( So when I got home my bestie facetimed me and mid conversation I fell asleep only to find a picture of me sleeping on facetime to her on twitter hahahaha The hard life ahhahahaha anywhoooo... here are the pictures of yesterday night


xx
D

0 comments em “Friday!”

Post a Comment

 

katty perry grammy 2013 Copyright © -- Powered by Blogger