Warung Bebas

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tommorow!

Since it's the last day of September 2012 I just wanted to say that it has been really good to me! September ended on an amazing note and hopefully October will be good to me!!

I know that tommorow my free texts come in, mins, internet haha which is great!! This month as we all know ends in my favourite event of the year HALLOWEEN!! (time to think of what to be haha) alsoo.... October 2012 is comming with a bundle of work for me, events, things I love to do and also my fave series start again!

Just a reminder for all of you that watch the same series as me:

Gossip Girl Season 6: 8th of October
90210 season 5: 8th of October
Pretty Little Liars season 3 ep13: 23rd of October (Halloween spesh!!)


Keep checking my blog guys cuz October here we come!!!!!

0 comments em “Tommorow!”

Post a Comment

 

katty perry grammy 2013 Copyright © -- Powered by Blogger